Beijing Kaiwen Academy
Founded in 2016, Beijing Kaiwen Academy has developed a unique bilingual integrated curriculum with the concept of “East meets West”, combining Kaiwen’s strengths with KIC, and using experienced Chinese and foreign elite teachers to provide quality teaching to over 1100 students in the school, making it one of the best international schools in China.
Schools can enjoy the performance offered by Jamf in the following areas,
- Software Management: The flexibility to distribute, update and uninstall software.
- Integrate with ASM (Apple School Manager): zero-touch deployment for staff devices and distribution of App Store applications without Apple IDs.
- Inventory: view detailed information about a device’s system, software, accounts, policy logs, online status, etc.
- Notification and Reporting: the ability to export customized reports or create scheduled email reports, that helps administrators to know the device status, and keep abreast of non-compliant student computer use through Smart Group’s email notification feature.
- Execute customized script policies: meet growing management needs without the limitations of established functional modules.
- Extension Attributes: create custom device attribute fields to collect more information.
- Smart Group: more than 100 filtering criteria can greatly facilitate automated management.
- Logging: easy to track policy deployment and troubleshoot problems.
Beijing Kaiwen Academy has benefited greatly from the Jamf Mac management solution, not only has the management of students’ Mac devices become easier and more efficient, but the IT department’s operational capabilities have been further enhanced, addressing these major long-standing issues:
- The lack of Mac management.
- The need for instructional software installations and updates that take up valuable instructional time.
Students misuse their Macs without parental and school supervision with casual usage (e.g., playing games) and not being promptly detected and prevented.
Schools for children of foreigners，K12
Deployment and Provisioning:
- User-initiated enrollment
- User approved MDM (UAMDM)
- Configuration profiles
- Apple deployment integration
- Scoping and targeting
- Smart groups