Concordia International School Shanghai
- Unable to download App in other regions
- Middle School Mac
Although it is convenient to use classroom management applications, problems are often encountered when configuring classroom, for example:
- The number of classrooms that need to be created is more than 900. Each student may be in a different classroom for a different subject because they are not in a fixed class.
- The number of classrooms to be created is very complex. Each teacher may be in a different classroom, and each teacher has many classes.
- Classroom changes are frequent and varied. In addition to the frequent changes in classrooms caused by students enrolling or transferring to other classes, in some cases, the presence of short-term substitute teachers requires classroom adjustments all well.
All these problems will be a big workload for classroom management and maintenance staff. Therefore, it is urgent to find an alternative to manual maintenance.
- Student, teacher and class information in the SIS is maintained by the Admissions Department in conjunction with each academic department.Information within the SIS is automatically updated and synced to Apple School Manager on a regular basis, and Apple School Manager automatically creates managed Apple IDs for students and teachers as well as classes.
- Student, teacher and class information from Apple School Manager is automatically updated and synchronized to Jamf Pro on a regular basis, and Jamf Pro automatically creates and updates student and teacher user and class information.
- Student devices will automatically add or update classes that are synced in Jamf Pro.
Apple School Manager (ASM) restricts the regions of use, but the solution we provide enables Concordia to purchase apps from previously unavailable overseas regions.
With our help, the school successfully completed the PowerSchool (SIS) integration with Apple School Manager (ASM) and tested the processes. The integration results show that IT staff no longer need to spend a lot of effort on student, teacher, and class information, but only need to ensure that the data is synchronized properly throughout the process. This full integration has given the school a lot more power in terms of equipment and instructional management. In the past, the IT staff had to keep track of a lot of information about how classrooms were configured and spend a lot of time getting confirmation from teachers.
Schools for children of foreigners
- SolutionKeys ABM help get Apps from App store outside China.
- Jamf integrates seamlessly with Apple School Manager, improving Apple deployment and management workflows.
Our integration offers:
- SIS integration
- Device setup
- Shared iPad capabilities
- Classroom management
Apple’s Classroom app empowers teachers to streamline classroom instruction, encourage interaction and collaboration, focus a student’s device on a specific app or webpage, and inspect the students’ device screens to ensure orderly teaching.